\ 1. Small in size, light weight and easy to carry with a net weight of 6kg and volume of: 266 × 230 × 295mm.
2. With a flow range of 1-6L the BMC oxygen concentrator is easily adjusted to meet various needs of the user.
3. Atomization function: the use of air to extract oxygen. After compression, high-speed air flow is formed through small nozzles.
4. Negative ion function: ideal for taking short bursts of oxygen for improvement on general overall health! The oxygen molecules are negatively ionised for improved inhalation.
5. 48 hours of continuous oxygen production.
6. Imported molecular sieve which ensure long life of the BMC oxygen concentrator.
7. Precision compressor which means that the BMC oxygen concentrator generates very low noise.
8. Smart touch large screen and one-button control ensure that the BMC oxygen concentrator is easy to operate.
9. Voice broadcast function enabled and remote control included.
10. Eight filtration systems to ensure oxygen purity.
11. Ideal for home use and to assist patients with Covid-19 in improving oxygen levels, especially when Sats begin to drop.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.